Lapel Pins USA is responsible for:
We take great pride in developing relationships with our customers. We realize with any online purchase there are risks both for the buyer as well as the seller. As a result of these risks we have listed our terms and conditions on this page for you to review. These terms and conditions govern all sales. We take great pride building a lasting relationship with every customer and want everyone to be a customer for life. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-800-270-8994 or via email: email@example.com
You are responsible for:
- Standing behind our products 100%. Lapel Pins USA backs each and every product we manufacture with our 100% Quality Guarantee. We will replace (at no additional charge to you) any defective custom product. We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt. For purposes of this Agreement, the term “defect” or “defective” means a manufacturing error.
- Giving you accurate information. Prior to starting production, you will receive via e-mail a digital proof of your final custom-made product. This high-quality digital proof will allow you to spell check, verify color, size and make any additional changes or corrections prior to starting production. The “size” of your lapel pin is determined by measuring the widest or tallest point of your design.
- We use the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, and it is important that you indicate your color choices using Pantone PMS numbers. For additional information regarding the Pantone (PMS) color matching system, visit the Pantone site at www.pantone.com. In addition, because all computer monitors/ printers do not display colors in the same way, you should confirm your color choice by consulting a Pantone (PMS) color book/chart, which are available at most art supply stores and some libraries. All Pantone (PMS) numbers will be listed on the proof so that you can verify them easily.
- Confirming your order. Prior to production, you will receive an order confirmation letter via email. This order confirmation will contain (1) written specifications of your order (including pricing, type, size, quantity, colors, and the estimated production time), (2) a finalized digital proof (incorporating any additional changes or corrections), and (3) a link to our terms and conditions page. If the written specifications/finalized digital proof meet your satisfaction, just send us your approval via reply e-mail, and we will commence the production process immediately.
- Producing your order correctly & on time. Once we have obtained your approval on the order confirmation described above, we will produce your order within the following time frames:
||5 days or less
|Custom Lapel Pins
||7 to 10 days
||10 days or less
|Woven Imprinted Lanyards
||14 days or less
||14 days or less
|Specialty Lapel Pins*
||14 to 21 days
|Nylon Imprinted Lanyards
||18 to 21 days
*Offset Printed lapel pins require 14-16 days to manufacture. 3-D molded lapel pins require 14-21 days to manufacture. Zinc Alloy lapel pins require 16-18 days to manufacture. Dual-Plated lapel pins require 18-21 days to manufacture. Blinking or LED-lighted lapel pins require 14-16 days to manufacture.
Large orders may require additional production time. Replacement orders are subject to the same production time frames (as set forth above) as the original order. For more information, please speak to your sales representative.
Your finished order will be shipped via UPS Priority International Air Service (at no additional cost to you for orders to be shipped to the United States) directly to the address you specify.
Listening to you! We want this to be the best experience you have ever had when ordering custom promotional products! If you have concerns, constructive criticism, or compliments, we’d love to hear from you. Phone us toll-free at 1-800-270-8994 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sales are final.
- Legal ownership of any and all logos, trademarks and copyrights. By submitting your design to Lapel Pins USA, you warrant that you have the legal right to reproduce (or have reproduced) any logos or other images associated with your order. You also certify that the production of any images you submit does not infringe on any other person/entity’s intellectual property rights.
- Giving due attention to the proof provided. Once you receive the digital proof, carefully review it in detail. Please give special attention to (1) the design you have chosen, (2) the spelling of words you have chosen, and (3) the colors you have chosen. If there are no changes or corrections to your proof, return your approval to us via email. This is your signal to us that the order has been approved. Because we are producing a custom-made product with no market available for cancelled orders, an approved order may not be cancelled for any reason.
- Shipping Your Product. Its our goal to have your product delivered to you on or before the date you need it. We hope you understand, however, that we cannot guarantee our deliveries nor be held responsible for delays in shipping which are beyond our control, such as inaccurate/undeliverable address information, U.S./Foreign Customs procedures, the misrouting of your package by UPS, or the unavailability of the addressee. In addition, there will be a shipping charge if the product is to be shipped to a location outside of the United States.
Due to the custom nature of the products we manufacture, all sales are final. Once an order has been placed, it may not be canceled for any reason.
Lapel Pins USA does not issue refunds, give credits or offer discounts. As mentioned previously, if one of the products we manufacture is found to be defective, we will gladly replace it (at no additional charge to you). We only require that you submit your written claim of defective product to us within 30 days of receipt.
This agreement is the entire agreement between Lapel Pins USA and our customers and supersedes any other communications via email or telephone with respect to this promotional products order.
Disclaimer of Warranty.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE MERCHANTIBILITY OR FITNESS OF THE PRODUCTS WE MANUFACTURE FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, USE OR EVENT.
In the event that a legal dispute arises, it is agreed that the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for such a dispute is Seminole County, Florida, USA., and that the prevailing party is entitled to an award of reasonable attorney’s fees before trial or hearing, during trial or hearing, after trial or hearing, and/or appeal. Should Lapel Pins USA be named in a copyright/trademark infringement lawsuit arising out of Lapel Pins USA’ use of a copyright/trademark protected item provided by you for use in your product, you agree to indemnify Lapel Pins USA for any damages and/or litigation-related expenses borne by Lapel Pins USA.
All of the products displayed on this web site containing corporate logos or registered trademarks are shown only to illustrate the reproduction capabilities of Lapel Pins USA. Purchase of merchandise from Lapel Pins USA in no way, shape or form grants you permission to reproduce logos, nor does it transfer, grant or lease ownership of any logos or trademarks to you.
We look forward to working with you, now and in the future!